**Prices Available for Weekdays Only.Field Trip Request Form
$6.00 per student or sibling
Teachers are Free
- One chaperone per 10 students admitted for free. Additional chaperones/parents are $4 each (**free pumpkins are not included).
- Minimum size is 10 students. If you arrive with less than 10 students you will still be charged for 10. No exceptions
- Children Under 2 years old are Free
Your Fall Field Trip includes
- Each paid child will be able to pick a pumpkin of their choice from designated patch
- Old fashioned Hay ride
- Climb Sacramento's largest hay bale pyramid
- Get lost in one of our straw bale mazes
- Mosey around in our Western town
- Check out our new miner's cabin
- Go back in time with our one room school house
- Each class also receives a pumpkin and gourds to take back and enjoy in your classroom.
Note***Corn maze is not included, due to length of time to complete
Also please read our saftety rules
Feel free to bring snacks or sack lunch. Please allow 1-1 ½ hours to enjoy our pumpkin patch and have a great experience. Teachers need all money collected and counted prior to field trip. Please put monies in envelope with class name written. Checks accepted from school district offices only, no personal checks. Make all checks payable to Sandra Bastiao.
**Note** Cash is the only other form of payment, we have ATM on premises for your convinience.
**Note** In the event of inclement weather Field trips that are canceled will be rescheduled to next available date
Please call for more informationField Trip Request Form